CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Projects

Here are some of the projects I have done this week... Just trying to stay busy!

Here are some of the flower headbands that make a pony tail look good!






It stays on good and makes my life easier since I will be able to just wear a ponytail and still look good!


This frame was just plan ol' wood and I got paint and elmer's glue and there you go CRACKLE!

Here is the bird cage veil that I will be wearing for the pictures before we get sealed. I think im going to add some to it but its atleast 90% done!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so creative! The hair accessories are really cute and I think you have a great idea with the milwife bag. Thinking about adding a few glitter buttons from Michael's on mine.