CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Family

I have my neices and nephew til thursday. I love having time to spend with them cause when Im over in TN I dont get to see them very much. This weekend I will be in Colorado for my grandparents 60th Anniversary. Which Im excited about cause I will see family that I havent seen for awhile.

And again sorry that I havent posted anything in a long while but it has been hecktic. Had 4 days of helping with a rodeo, sold those necklaces that I made, and tried to fit in seeing friends that I havent seen in like 4 years!

Loved the weekend but now Im so tired its not even funny.
Ill try to post again after the weekend with pictures from the 60th party.

P.S. Hubby will be here in less then 3 weeks! Oh my goodness I hope it goes by fast. But then I hope for the 15 days to go by alot SLOWER.

1 comments:

Chelle said...

I hoep that while time slows down for you to enjoy spending time with family that it speeds by so he's home but without stressing you out too much.