CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Brycie Made My Day!!!!

Today Bryce was able to call me. Just hearing his voice was exactly what I needed. Hes doing great and in 4 weeks and 5 days he graduates. YAY!!! I'm so excited to go see him but I'm nervous of getting on the first plane ride of my life! Glad I'm going to have grandma Hinton and Kathy with me tho.... Just counting down the days and its not going as fast as I wish. I'm so proud of my soldier!!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I already told you this but I'm so glad he was able to call you. I bet this is going to be the longest 4 weeks of your life! Well, maybe not as long as it was when you were waiting to move back down to Ramah :P

TheNobles said...

Hang in th ere chicka! It will be worth it. I know it sucks right now but we are all here. If you are ever down in the valley call and maybe we could go watch a movie or swim or something fun.

Stacy said...

It was great visiting with you when you guys were passing through.
Maybe having your family by your side now will make having your hubby gone a little bit easier. Don't party too much there in good ol' Ramah.