CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Vintage Pearl!




So about a month ago I posted about buying something from Vintage pearl. Well it made it here today and all I can say is that I love it! Everything I wanted. I would highly suggest if you want to spoil your self get it! Go to vintagepearl.com or vintagepearl.blogspot.com. They have so many things to pick from and its made when you order it. Don't walk run to their website! Hope ya'll have a great Wednesday:)


3 comments:

Brittney said...

i love it! its beautiful <3

ThinkFeminist said...

Heard about them on the blogosphere. Their products are beautiful.


I have you listed under my Military Resources...I just started my new blog, since my husband just joined the army and he is currently at Basic and then heading to Officer Candidate school in the fall. I am excited about my life in the army and I am glad to find military spouses like you on the blogosphere.

You can find my blog at Musings Of An Army Wife I have followed you, so feel free to follow me back. Have a terrific day!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love it! I really want a simple, elegant piece of jewelry like this...heading over to the website:)

Can't wait to read more about a fellow army wife! The pics of your hubby teared me up a bit, since mine is deployed too!