CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

90 days down...

275 left to go :( But hey atleast there is 90 out of the way right?
Today I have been pretty busy... Did 2 cuts and colors and that's better then sitting here being mopey cause its not going by faster!
But... Bryce got another recognition coin from a Colonel this time! It was amazing for him to get 1 let alone 2... I'm so proud of him and that everyone has been able to see what a hard worker he is and to get noticed... I know all you know what its like! Its so hard for our husbands to put out 100% everyday and not get noticed and it makes them not want to work as hard... But when you do get noticed it is just icing on the cake! So lets just say Bryce has had a really good couple of days...Days like that he says this isn't that bad... But the bad days are BAD... But I know that he has had better days then bad... Its just gloomy days over there when you see the flag at half mass.... If its your unit or not all those guys are his brothers... would do anything for any of them... When I talk to him I know that somethings bother him that he doesn't like telling me but he does out of respect for me and what he promised to tell me...
On a happy not tho (well for Bryce it is)
He bought one of his buddies PS3 for only $40! Yeah something to do with his Fiance having one and so he offered it to Bryce for that price...
I have NEVER been a person that likes games and I have seen wives fight and fight with their husbands to just get off the game and spend sometime with each other and I told myself I will never have a game console in my house...
Well for $40 bucks I guess we can but hubby already knows my problem with it and he agrees! so we will see as soon as he gets home... Bottom line tho it could turn into just a DVD player LOL!
Hope you guys have a great night...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for 90 days! I'm so glad you are able to find the positive amongst everything. Praying for you guys!