Monday, November 24, 2008
Posted by BryceandWhit at 10:12 AM
Posted by BryceandWhit at 10:09 AM
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Bryce and I are trying to get pictures on here but we cant find the cord to the camera SOOOO there should be some pictures up in at least a week so of our anniversary day and just of the house and stuff so keep on checking back!!!!!
Posted by BryceandWhit at 12:37 PM
Monday, October 13, 2008
Also its our FIRST year anniversary today.... I cant beleive it!! It still fills like yesterday we got married and i love him just as much and more now then our wedding day.... Love you BABE!!!
Posted by BryceandWhit at 2:15 PM
So Bryce and I got up here to Idaho exactly a week ago yesterday. Its so beautiful and just the place we want to be... Our house is a 3 bedroom house and its so cozy compaired to the 1 bedroom apt. in Arizona... So i start work this week and the salon is perfect. Its nice to be working with Britt again I missed her alot. Its been a consistent 50 degrees during the day and about 30 at night. So now everyone will have to come visit us... Well we miss and love all of you guys and hopefully we will get some pictures up soon. Love ya
Posted by BryceandWhit at 2:10 PM
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Thanks Zonnie not again...
The "Random Thing" Tag Rules:
1. You link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. Enjoy the results. (I agree with Mandy…what high expectations!)
So im a pretty open person but here are some things...
1. I HATE Bryce being on the road!!! It kills me for him not to sleep in the same bed as me!!! Sacrafices I guess!!!
2. I love to scrap book!!! Ive only done it a few times but i love it and wish i had more time to do it!!!
3. My dream is to live on a big ranch and just have my husband, me and our kids run it and just live happy and by ourselfs. Of course we would do church stuff and our kids would have fun but just for our kids to learn hard work and not be wennies!!!haha
4. Im going to miss everyone so much when we leave to move to Idaho!!! I think everyone knows this but I just want to tell you guys that you are great family and wonderful friends that i can trust!!!
5. I want kids....Like yesterday... Just waiting for a good time but i guess there is no good time just do it!!!
6. The reason why I fell in love with horses cause i wanted to be just like my dad!!! Since my dad ropes i want to rope since my dad loves horses i love horses i guess im his little boy!!!! Love you dad
Posted by BryceandWhit at 7:31 PM
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
So to mine and Bryces surprise, Bryces older brother Blair and his wife Zonnie bought us Kenny Chesney tickets for letting Blair bunk at our house for about a month. The concert was amazing and we had so much fun!!!! Thanks guys....
Keith was a AMAZING performer....and Kenny was good but we saw him last year and it was the same concert pretty much....
Also to our surprise we saw Tim and Willy at one of the restraunts just sitting and chilling doing a show....And those are some down to earth guys and they are amazing...If you have no idea who Tim and Willy is they use to be the best radio personalities her in Phoenix for a country station....
After they where done with the show they came over and just talked and hung out with us for 10 minutes or so....
Posted by BryceandWhit at 1:43 PM
Friday, May 16, 2008
A. Post the rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 10...WOW that was a long time ago... And I probably was gaining up on Josie (the middle child) with Stacey (the oldest).....Stacey and I was so mean to Josie.... Josie would tell us to tie her up and see if she could get out and we would also throw her in the coat closet and leave her in there til she got out or we would fell bad and let her out.... It sounds bad but Josie brought it on her self she wanted to be tied up soooo i dont feel so bad...
2. Five things on your to do list today.
-Do laundry before we go to Payson...
-Do this tag cause Stacey said I had too...
-Dont have to much going on just waiting for Bryce to get off work.
3. 5 snacks you enjoy.
Homemade icecream...oreos the mint kind...mmmmm....hot cheetos....chips and salsa....Salt water Taffy
4. What would you do if you suddenly became a millionaire?
-Tith it of course cant leave that one out
-Buy a house with land
-Be debt free which isnt far away
-Get a good food storage for the whole family
-And of course get some horses so I can go riding
5. 3 bad habits:
-Bitting my nails
-I always dont keep my phone on me and have tons of missed calls (bryce hates this one)
-I dont have very good time management....Ill tell bryce that i will be home in 15 and its 30
6. 5 places I've lived:
-Roswell NM For like a year when I was first born
-Farmington NM Had so much memories and fun there
-Postfalls ID will be moving there in 4 months
7. 5 jobs I've had:
-Working for my Aunt at Farm Bureau Insurance
-Then working for my great brother in-law at Guthrie Mainstream
-And i just recently got my license and so now I do Hair!!! and i love it
8. 5 things people don't know about me:
-I didnt get my license to drive until I was 18
-My husband got me into UFC and before that I thought it was stupid
-I love orange.....Just kidding every one knows that
I cant think of anything else....
Posted by BryceandWhit at 2:16 PM
Friday, May 9, 2008
It feels like yesterday when I said "I do" to the man of my dream, the planning of the wedding and even before that when he proposed......
Bryce and I meet at the singles ward at the Farmington Branch.... I remember seeing this country boy walk into institute and I was like finally someone I can get along with very well...( I wasn't thinking about dating or anything even tho he was... ha ha ) We didn't talk that night but I think it was a week later at FHE we had speed dating which was fun! We became really good friends except he was thinking something a little more and I wasn't..... I didn't want to ruin the good friendship we had going... He took me on a group date for my birthday.... paid for me and my cousin cause he thought that would really get him in ha ha.... As time flew he came to my house one day and said I'm moving back to Payson...And I was like so am I!!! Well Gilbert to live with my sis Stacey and her family so I could Finish Beauty School... At Toni and Guy.... We meet up here and then the rest is history and we have been married for almost 7 Months.... Its amazing how fast it goes when you are having the time of your life.
Posted by BryceandWhit at 7:14 PM